Monday, January 5, 2009

A cold Monday morning


It's 19 degrees and snowing outside right now! Above is a picture out my front door. Today is also the kids first day back after the Christmas holidays. A few schools nearby were closed due to weather (they are in more rural areas than ours); I think I might have had to scream if our schools were closed. I love my babies, but two weeks with them home is enough.
.
I'm wondering what I'm going to do this summer when school is out. Last summer they figured out how to entertain themselves so I could work--I guess they will figure it out again. They were probably annoying this break because of the excitement of the holidays.
.
Son asked this morning if we could go to the Y after piano lessons tonight. I love that they want to go exercise! I told him we could.
.
I had leftover chowder for breakfast again (weird, huh?) There is still a tiny bit left so I'll have a small bowl and a sandwich for lunch. I think I'll do a bean-loaf and broccoli for dinner. (Unless something else takes my fancy by then.)
.
Right now, "Fetch Monster" (Little Girl) is trying to get me to play with her and I need to get back to work. I'd better get to the working part--the fetch part doesn't pay too well.
.
Ciao for now.

No comments: