Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

Well, I didn't get back to post again yesterday. But oh, well. Life comes before blogging.
.
Yesterday, I ended up having the rest of the sweet potato mash and an apple for a snack. And then had the sauteed veggie dinner at Sakura (salad w/o dressing, sauteed zuke/onion/mushroom, some steamed white rice, a few sips of mushroom broth soup.) I tried the soup, but didn't have much--even though it was supposed to be an onion and mushroom based soup, it tasted a bit like a beef broth so I didn't finish it.
.
Today, I started with a banana/kale/almond smooth, then had a sandwich for lunch (avocado, spouts, bocca burger on dehydrator bread), then for a snack a few minutes ago, I had some asparagus spears.
.
When I go to get the kids I'll probably have an apple. Then, for dinner, I'm making a veggie lo mien.
.
Daughter saw a play with her class on Friday. It scared her so bad that she hardly ate all weekend. Now I know that she can stand to decrease her intake, but she was not eating enough to sustain a mouse! She is starting to eat a little better now, but still not eating much. It blows me away how freaked out she got! The premise of the story was that an old lady found a hairy toe and took it home and made a soup out of it; the owner of the toe came to get it back. Daughter has been freaked out about things in her food.
.
White rice has pretty much been her mainstay these last few days because she can spread out the grains and see that there is nothing in there but rice. I know that's not a healthy diet, but it beats eating nothing.
.
I e-mailed daughter's teacher and if she doesn't get back to feeling better, we're going to have her talk to the school counselor to see if there is anything else bugging her.
.
Hubby has been home most of the day today. He actually dusted and vacuumed--I really didn't feel like cleaning plus, I was (supposed to be) working (it was pretty quiet today). When he's home I don't get much done. When he's not here and I'm not busy, I exercise, or play my violin, or read, or whatever. I don't do anything when he's here. He did go to the job service this morning and he had a doctor's appointment this after noon (he's there now) so it's not like he didn't have a reason for being here.
.
Well, that's pretty much all that's going on.
Ciao for now.

No comments: