Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kind of a weird day

I just can't get used to hubby being home so much! When he's been home, he's done some work outside, but more sitting on the couch watching TV. And in the mornings, he has the TV on really loudly as I'm trying to get kids ready for school. It drives me bats! When I have a frustrating morning, it sets a tone for the whole rest of the day.
.
I did get quite a bit done, work-wise, today. But nothing else. Usually, I get something done around here. I haven't even exercised the last 3 days because of him being around--I don't like exercising in front of him. He has been in and out as he's looked for work and been outside doing stuff, but I never know when he's going to walk in so I don't start anything.
.
Son is playing the piano and daughter is doing homework. Hubby just left for a computer class through the Job Service. Maybe he'll get good enough that I won't have to fill out the online applications anymore.........
.
Something good--UPS showed up today and brought me a present! Actually, the present was from Ingrid at Raw Epicurean. Here a while back I won Ani Phyo's Raw Desserts from a give-away on her website and I got it today. It is a really great book. The desserts may be healthy, but they are definitely not for everyday. I can't see eating that many nuts--almost every recipe has lots of nuts.
.
When son is done practicing, he wants to make something. I can't wait!
Well, I'm off.
Ciao for now. (I really need to take pic and post it, don't I? I'll see what I can do about that.)

No comments: