Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Morning, It's Friday!

Yesterdays Eats (all vegan):
1 cup of Coffee w/ Soy Milk
Green Smoothie
Grapes
Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwich on WW
Carrot and Zuke Soup
Banana
Spagetti Squash w/ tomato sauce
1 cookie's worth of cookie dough
2 pumpkin cookies

So yesterday was a pretty good day. I didn't get everything I wanted to get done at work done, but that's a never ending story. I'll get this written and then get busy and try to get it done today.

I also need to go shopping. My cousin's daughter is having a baby just before Christmas and her shower is tomorrow. My daughter, my mom and myself are going to go in on a gift for her.

It's cold and overcast here today. All of the leaves finally fell off the trees. If it warms up a bit after while, I think I'll have the kids go do "doggy duty" and then rake leaves. That'll be a good bit of exercise for them and it will keep them out of my hair while I'm working. They have the day off of school today and I find I have a hard time working with them home.

I think I'd like some soup for dinner. I have a couple of recipes--butternut squash soup and chowder--that I have all of the ingredients for. Actually scratch that. It's Friday and we usually go out to dinner on Fridays. I hope hubby doesn't want a "steakhouse" kind of place. (I'll just have a salad with no cheese or croutons and oil & vinegar, and a dry baked potato.)

Well, 9:00. Time to get to work.
Ciao for now.

No comments: