Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Major Frustration today

I tried to get started working this morning only to find out that I had no Internet or phone service! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
.
I don't have high speed Internet in my house to play--I have it to work. And today promises to be a busy day.
.
So I spent better than 30 minutes on the phone w/ tech support during which I found out that the problem is caused by a short somewhere in the line. If it's on the house side of the phone box, we'll be responsible for paying for it, if it's on their side, they'll be paying for it.
.
So after all that, I went outside and found the problem--the pup has chewed on the wire where the phone service comes into the house. I called hubby, asked him to come home and fix it so we wouldn't have to pay the repairman. He said he can't come right now--he's busy. I'm MAD! I'm the one that needs to be able to work right now cuz I'm the one getting paid!
.
So I messed with it and got it working--the phone has lots of static and the Internet blips in and out, but at least I can work, now.
.
I found an interesting website yesterday evening--Raw for 30 Days. They took people with type 2 diabetes and put them on a raw foods diet for 30 days--no sugar, caffeine, or tobacco either--and they were able to get off their diabetes meds in 30 days. I wish hubby would be open to something like that. I don't think he even needs to go that radical; he just needs to get better at eating healthy overall.
.
OK, I was gone for an hour there and now I'm back continuing my post--Now I'm even madder! I called Verizon regarding our bill--they charged us for services that I had cancelled. When I called in, they wouldn't talk to me because I wasn't listed on the account. HUBBY PUT ME ON THE ACCOUNT BOTH AT THE KIOSK AND AT THE STORE--ISN'T 2 TIMES ENOUGH????
.
So I had to call him again (again, he's too busy to talk to me) but after me throwing a fit, he called in and put me on the account so I could call and get the thing taken care of.
.
I am trying to save money here! I'm not going to pay more than I need to--for anything!
.
OK. I have got to quit complaining and get to work.

No comments: