Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Birthday Present

First of all, sorry I haven't blogged for a while. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, I was busy. Thursday, I was busy playing. I got my birthday present from the Fed-Ex man. (Actually from my family, but Fed-Ex delivered it.) It is a GooD4U 6 tray dehydrator--ain't she purty? As soon as I had a break from working, I called hubby and asked if he minded if I got out my present and played. He didn't mind. So Thursday, I made dehydrator bread, banana chips, and dried parsley. FYI-Banana chips take a lot longer than I would have ever thought. They weren't ready until Friday. Right now I have carrot crackers going.
I got online and got Kristen Suzzane's dehydrator cookbook--I'm going to make some fruit leather after I get done here.
.
hubby and son are up skiing today. Well, son is skiing; hubby is probably drinking coffee in the lodge. Daughter and I are taking it easy. We are still our my jammies as a matter of fact.
.
Well, that's it for the time being.
Ciao for now.

No comments: