Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm going crazy!

OK for the last week or so, Ki-Ki, our big yellow dog, (that's her, under my desk) has been getting out of the kennel. We put her back in and hubby figures out where she gets out and patches the wire. She has been out of the yard several times and I'm afraid she's going to get run over.
.
Well today, she got out of the kennel but stayed in the yard. I can't fix fence so I've let her stay in the house and the pup is driving me bats. The pup wants to go out, but then as soon as she sees that Ki-Ki is staying in, she wants back in. Over and Over and Over again.
.
And the pup wants to play and Ki-Ki doesn't so there's been a lot of growling and trying to hide under me going on.
.
I'm going crazy! Dog out, dog in, dog out, dog in, "Little Girl back Off!", dog out, dog in, "Little Girl back Off!". So right now, Little Girl is in her kennel whining and Ki-Ki is asleep at my feet. And I'm ready to scream!
.
On a lighter note--the second Titan Peeler came in the mail today. I'm going to give it to my aunt and we're going to split the cost. I really don't need 2 of them. But I really like it. Did I say that earlier?
.
Bye again.

No comments: