Thursday, February 12, 2009

A haul of Dolls

Daughter got this American Girl doll from hubby and I, and the Hannah Montana doll from Grandma and Grandpa. She also got some stuff for her American Girl doll from us and an American Girl movie from her brother.
.
So that was yesterday.
.
Today wasn't too exciting--here's the food:
coffee and pumpkin oatmeal for breakfast
Zucchini salad and left over pasta for lunch
an orange and a leftover pumpkin muffin for snack
1 (yes, only one) little chocolate from daughter's valentine party haul
tofu scramble served over spinach for dinner (pic is below)


I'm starving again now--I think I'll have some graham crackers dipped in brewed chocolate for my evening snack. I'm going to wait a while, though.
.
Daughter is fighting a cold--I sure hope she gets better without giving it to me!
.
The kids are off school tomorrow--we'll see how much work I get done tomorrow.
.
Well, not a very exciting day. Hubby is at a meeting, the kids are playing the Wii, and I'm here typing. Think I'll get off this machine and read.
Have a good evening.
Ciao for now.

No comments: