Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday lunchtime


I'm back! It has been a busy morning! I only got around to lunch here just a few minutes ago. Then I made some Seitan and got it in the oven (from the Post Punk Kitchen's website) and now here I am!


The nice thing about working at home is that I can do things around here when I take a break--for instance, I would never be able to start dinner during my lunch break if I worked in an office. I think I would also feel guilty about blogging on breaks, too.


Last night, after the kids got home from Karate, everyone wanted pudding. The pudding mix looked to be vegan (except sugar of course) so I had daughter make it with soy milk--it turned out pretty good.


I made some pita bread yesterday, and have some Cheddah sauce from lunch yesterday, so for dinner, we are having a steamed veggie (probably cauliflower because daughter likes it) and pita-bread sandwiches with cheddah sauce, seitan, and spinach for fillings. That sounds good to me, and I know that the kids will at least eat the cauliflower.
The picture is of a praying mantis we had on our pumpkin vines in September, by the way. I like blogs with pictures so thought I might add some to mine.
I'm back to work now.
Ciao for now.

No comments: