Thursday, November 6, 2008

Spagetti Squash and Pumpkin Cookies

Well, I made a Spagetti Suash for dinner. I didn't do anything fancy, I just baked it and the put tomato sauce on it once I had it forked out into a bowl. I thought it was good. I was surprised that my daughter even liked it. She doesn't usually like vegetables. (I also made chicken nuggets for my hubby and my kids--yuck, but they think they need meat. Normally, I have hubby do the meat if he thinks he needs it, but he was at an eye appointmtent.)

I baked a pumpkin a few days ago and had some left over so after I got cleaned up from dinner, I make pumpkin cookies. My aunt had a recipe from a church thing she went to so I did some substituions and they came out really good. The last batch just got out of the oven. We now have 5 1/2 dozen cookies in the house--dangerous times.

My daughter is at Girl Scouts, and my son just finished practicing his piano and is going outside with the puppy, and my hubby is watching Survivor. I've got a few minutes to myself.

I really hope I get to sleep in the morning. My husband gets up early, so the puppy gets up early. She either cries while he showers or plays with her toy--I really dislike waking up to "squeaker, squeaker, squeaker". The kids don't have school tomorrow (they are out for parent-teacher conferences) so I can actually sleep in a little while and still be ready for work in plenty of time--if I can sleep, that is.

Well, I'm off. Think I'll read my book for a few and then go get my daughter.
Ciao for now.

No comments: