Friday, May 22, 2009

Dinner last night

Just a quick post here. First of all, everyone have a good weekend.
.
We're going to Salt Lake. We'll do Lagoon and have dinner with my sister and her partner. And I don't know what else. We usually have fun. I can't wait to show my sister my new tattoo. It is so pretty.
.
Last night, we had corn on the cob and steamed broccoli. I knew that wouldn't satisfy hubby so I told him to figure out what he wanted to go with it. He chose pork chops. The kids didn't want any pork--they just wanted the broccoli and corn. He was quite put out! But what could he say? They had the same dinner I did and I was fine (in fact, I was a heck of a lot better than him).
.
So I'll probably talk to you all on Tuesday (or post to you all, anyway).
Ciao for now.

No comments: