Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a real Quick Re-Cap

What do you think of my new T-Shirt? Pretty cool, huh? OK, so here's the re-cap since last I blogged. Saturday we went to Boise--there was a banquet in Nampa that hubby wanted to go to. Daughter won a pellet gun, hubby won a range finder, son and I got squat--actually both kids also got a pair of gloves and some junk. We went to a Thai place and got take-out and I brought my own food to the banquet. I figured I'd get comments, but no one said a thing.
.
We also went to the mall--I got the above T-shirt.
.
Sunday, hubby was sick. Kids and I went down to breakfast, hubby slept. Kids and I swam in the hotel pool, hubby slept. Kids and I went in a store, hubby slept. I drove home, hubby slept. (Are you starting to see a pattern?)
.
It was a bad, achy flu bug. He was home from work for the last two days but didn't bug me because he slept the whole time.
.
Monday, as I said, hubby was home sleeping and I was working. Work went fairly good, right up till the end when it fell apart. Then the kids had piano and the grown-ups did grocery shopping (hubby came along cuz he said he thought if he did something he might feel better--wrong.)
.
Today, son had a dentist appointment in Boise--had to get some cavities filled so I dropped daughter off at my mom's and mom took her to school and son and I hauled it up to Boise, had the appointment, and hauled it back. We were back by 1 and I started work. Fortunately we (the gals in the office and I) were able to get the stuff from yesterday cleaned up.
.
Now hubby is gone to take the kids to Karate. He's finally felling better for real. And I am posting here and then going to watch Biggest Loser.
.
As far as eating goes, I have been really bad lately. There is something about Girl Scout Cookies--if they are in the house I have to eat them. So starting tomorrow, I am going to start writing down everything I eat again. I'm going to do it just like I did when I was actually trying to lose weight. (And now I do have some weight to lose to get back to where I was before Christmas.)
.
I have been better about exercising lately--4 out the last 7 days. I am going to start pushing myself on that, too. I DO NOT want to go back to being FAT!
.
So I am making a commitment for the whole world to read and to hold me to.
.
Well I had better get going.
Ciao for now.

No comments: