Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yes, we have no bananas

So I'm almost out of everything fresh, but we do have a good supply of bananas! Got some yesterday because I couldn't deal with no bananas. I had one yesterday afternoon, one in my oatmeal for breakfast and will probably have another here after a bit for a snack.
.
Things at work are starting to move along so I'll be in a good place to leave for vacation. Tomorrow, I'll work, do laundry, and we'll all pack and then we're off Saturday morning. Can't wait.
.
My folks were exceedingly nice yesterday. I needed new batteries for my old camera (actually, it was a hand me down from my parents) and it takes special expensive ones and I hadn't had time to go shopping for them. Dad actually did some shopping for me and told me where I could get the batteries and how much they'd be etc. but I never got around to getting them. So yesterday, he called me and said that they had a camera I could use that just uses regular batteries. It is a really nice one and it's small (my old one is a huge beast). Thanks Dad!
.
It has been really weird weather here. Just a few minutes ago, the sky opened up and we had rain like we rarely have. It's still coming down, but not nearly so hard. The sky is still rumbling.
.
Son's building with his Lego's and daughter is playing the Wii. And I'm just finishing with lunch (a steamed sweet potato and a bocca burger w/ Veganaise on Ezekiel bread).
.
I've got to go out to the bank here in a bit--I hope it quits raining soon.
Ciao for now.

No comments: