Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still counting down to vacation

Time can't seem to make up it's mind! On one hand, it's going way to slow--I am so ready to head out of here for vaca. On the other hand, I have lots to do before we go and I can't seem to get things done.
.
Right now, daughter's in the shower, son's raking weeds out in the pasture, hubby's at a class at Job Service, and I'm sitting at my computer working (or not working as the case may be).
.
I'm trying to use up all the fresh produce before we go so last night we had a vegetable lo mien and tonight we're having spuds & onions and steamed kale. Tomorrow is going to have to be a throw together. And for lunches, today and tomorrow, I'm having sweet potatoes. Then I think we'll have all of the fresh stuff gone. I did ask hubby to get some bananas on his way home from his class, though. We are fresh out and we can't seem to live without bananas these days.
.
Well, back to work.
Ciao for now.

No comments: